CONQUEST Questions

Joopman

Going 09/10/06 . . .

Going with two other couples, and we will be in three rooms side-by side . . . 8376, 8378, and 8380.

Questions:

1. Concerning the balcony dividers, do they open up to allow balcony access between rooms?

2. The "Topless Deck" . . . how is it secluded from rest of ship (for privacy)? I see that it in the general area of the pool slide.

3. I already know of the needed bungee cords and power strips for cruise ship rooms, but are there any secret necessities specifically related to this ship?

4. Also, has anyone stayed in any of the three listed rooms? How is the noise and comfort level?

THANKS

I've never been on the conquest... I will be in April though.

I can't guarntee any of these answers but from what I have read (on these boards)

1. The dividers between balconys DO open, just ask your room steward and s/he will be more then happy.

2. The topless deck... If it is like the rest of the Carnival ships, it is seperate and away, on like the highest deck, you can only see it if you are on it... which you can't stumble onto... you know where you are going if you end up there!

3. The only other thing I can thik of would be downy wrinkle releaser and post it notes!

I will be checking back with this post to see what other good information I can get about the conquest, too!!!

Have a great cruise!

Joopman - Funnel deck isn't near the slide. It shows up on the deck plans as the same deck, but the slide is forward and the funnel deck is aft; they don't connect. It's pretty hard to happen upon the funnel deck by mistake.

Secret necessities - if anyone you're traveling with has need of a high-powered hair dryer, I'd advise them to bring it along. There are hair dryers in the cabins, but they're not very powerful. Fine for me, but I'm not a regular hair dryer user.

Hope this helps!

Archived