Pinnacle suite question

BTwurddle

We've booked a PS on Zuiderdam for Alaska next spring. Can anyone advise about their experience in a PS with HAL? In particular I was just curious if the spa tub on the balcony is just a whirlpool tub (as if a whirlpool tub on your balcony would be anything to scoff at) or if its an actual "hot-tub" with a heater? Also, seeing as how the suite features a nice dining area is it possible to order room service to be served by course or would meals be delivered to the butler pantry and guests would serve themselves? I know these are silly questions and don't have any impact on how much we will enjoy this adventure but I was just curious. Any other tips or advice or experience is greatly appreciated also. Thank you all in advance and happy cruising everyone!

According to my son, who made use of the deck tub in the Zuiderdam Pinnacle Suite, it is a whirlpool rather than an actual hot tub.  

We had various snacks/appetizers ordered to my mom's Pinnacle suite when we were cruising thru the Panama Canal. It was a lovely way to enjoy the canal. 

Have been in the PS on the Zuiderdam, Noordam, and in December, two back to back cruises in the PS on the Eurodam.    The whirlpool is not heated but use lots of hot water and its not an issue.  I was in it one night for 3 hours until 2 am, just after we left Montenegro.   It was awesome.    It may be a bit chillier off the coast of Alaska.  Always ordered breakfast in the room, and when I got up the breakfast was nicely set out on the table with linens.   I have ordered High Tea a few times, and it’s been great.  The cruises in December will be my first solo cruise(s).   I really don’t need the PS but I just love the suite.