NCL Air how are we notified of ticketing?

sparkygirlfamily

1 hour ago, Oakman58 said:

My cruise summary was updated and I also received an email with the flight and confirmation numbers the same day.  I didn't get ticketed until 45 days out.

Have you used NCL Air before? Can you upgrade your NCL air ticket to first class? I am looking at using it to Miami. 

7 minutes ago, jetact said:

Have you used NCL Air before? Can you upgrade your NCL air ticket to first class? I am looking at using it to Miami. 

I'm assuming you mean use the BOGO or fly free promo.

Probably not possible to upgrade but it depends on the airline and your status with that airline.  NCL "owns" the ticket but you can always try to negotiate with the airline (not NCL).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sparkygirlfamily said:

This is our first time using NCL air and today is 60 days prior to our sailing. Once we are ticketed how will we be notified of the flight information?  Is an email sent?  Will the app update with the flights and confirmation numbers?

Thanks! 

You'll get an email at about 45 days.  MyNCL might update might not - for my last trip I got my outgoing gateway info before the e-mail, return gateway info several days later.  But I think the actual flights & confirmation numbers are only in the email and edocs - and edocs don't become available until 21 days out.

29 minutes ago, jetact said:

Depends on the airline. We had Delta for our flights and I had the option of upgrading to Comfort Plus or First Class if I wanted to pay.

• Like 1