21 Days before you check in

katiecat

Am I missing something, like another cancellation coming?

I just remember editing the documents for cruises much earlier than 21 days before.

We have a carnival cruise booked as well and its saying come back Jan 10th to do it for a Jan 24th cruise.

Maybe it's just new protocol these changing days.

Can somebody chime in here and tell me it looks good to go this time.

Thank you

It is new protocol just implemented this past week. I had been inputting information to check in for next year's cruise. I just got my passport and was going to put that information in and saw check in within 21 days. I did a chat with an agent who told me that. 

1 hour ago, raitch said:

They just changed this within the last day or two.  We got most of our stuff filled out and suddenly it says we can’t do it until 21 days before.  Don’t worry!

Thanks - I had the same thing happen to me and the agent didn't know why.....  Will this impact air with NCL I wonder as 21 days before is very close to get seats etc.

2 hours ago, Keata said:

Thanks - I had the same thing happen to me and the agent didn't know why.....  Will this impact air with NCL I wonder as 21 days before is very close to get seats etc.

AFAIK, there is no correlation between ticketing and check-in, although I think I've always done my check-in early.