AARP has $100 Carnival cards for $70 today!

PhotoMike

I'm not sure what is going on with the posters here.  These daily AARP deals are not live until noon Eastern time.  My AARP website indicates that is when these Carnival gift cards will go on sale severa hours from now.  And you can only buy one of these super discounted $100 cards, so no reason to get over excited.

22 minutes ago, Calnev1 said:

I'm not sure what is going on with the posters here.  These daily AARP deals are not live until noon Eastern time.  My AARP website indicates that is when these Carnival gift cards will go on sale severa hours from now.  And you can only buy one of these super discounted $100 cards, so no reason to get over excited.

My apologies to the original poster.  I did manage to get one of these just now.  And my wife, too, on her account.  🙂   Thank you.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Calnev1 said:

I most certainly already grabbed one. It is odd, it shows it as "the daily deal" that is going to occur at noon but if you go to the Gift Card section is shows at the Black Friday daily deal and you can buy it now.

22 minutes ago, Calnev1 said:

My apologies to the original poster.  I did manage to get one of these just now.  And my wife, too, on her account.  🙂   Thank you.

Gosh darn it, I don't know why I didn't think to grab with my spouses account too. Oh well, at least I got one.

10 minutes ago, thewynn said:

Gosh darn it, I don't know why I didn't think to grab with my spouses account too. Oh well, at least I got one.

I also tried to buy one with my sister-in-law's AARP account, but because of the delay induced by my original brain f*rt AARP had sold out all of the 200 cards . . . .

11 minutes ago, thewynn said:

My husband never created an account for himself so I did this morning and got one for each of us. Thats a pretty good deal!

4 hours ago, Calnev1 said:

I'm not sure what is going on with the posters here.  These daily AARP deals are not live until noon Eastern time.  My AARP website indicates that is when these Carnival gift cards will go on sale several hours from now.  And you can only buy one of these super discounted $100 cards, so no reason to get over excited.

The daily deal definitely said Carnival up until noon. At noon EST, I was ready to buy and the deal changed from Carnival to Celebrity.  If someone was not paying close attention, they may have purchased Celebrity GC's thinking that they were purchasing Carnival.

5 minutes ago, TomCruise48 said:

The daily deal definitely said Carnival up until noon. At noon EST, I was ready to buy and the deal changed from Carnival to Celebrity.  If someone was not paying close attention, they may have purchased Celebrity GC's thinking that they were purchasing Carnival.

Screen shot up to noon today:

image.thumb.png.8ebc04cc2e49b66e5af4a62133cebf46.png

Screen shot changed at noon to Celebrity:

image.thumb.png.4bdba104541d33d2059e8533626cb535.png

7 minutes ago, TomCruise48 said:

That must've been a glitch in the matrix that the Carnival cards were even offered, then.

5 hours ago, Bevv said:

Thanks! I grabbed one

So....those that snagged one before 12 noon, was it @ 70.00 or 90.00?   The Celebrity card changed after 12 Noon.   Went back in after clearing cache and got 2 of the Celebrity cards for the wife and I.  Can only use them with initial reservation, but still saved 60.00, so all is good.

Edited by SNJCruisers

The AARP community forum indicated that last week that there would be a Carnival deal today.  So who knows.

The Celebrity cards (unlike the Carnival cards) have significant restrictions on their use.  Its possible this Celebrity deal wont even sell out.