Explorer 2 Deluxe Cabin Deck 10 Difference

Hi we have booked a 2 week Caribbean cruise for February 23 and have booked a Deluxe cabin on deck 10 , we originally booked deck 9 but did not like the bed being against the wall , does anyone know what the difference is in layout in the cabins on deck 10 as it says it is different but can find no pictures.

Thanks in advance 

Here is a video review of the deluxe deck 9 with fixed bed 

I am looking for a similar one for the deck 10 (struggling at present…with only 9 cabins it’s possible no one has done a video review yet (you could be the first, hint hint!)

Edited by ferretktf

31 minutes ago, ferretktf said:

Here is a video review of the deluxe deck 9 with fixed bed 

I am looking for a similar one for the deck 10 (struggling at present…with only 9 cabins it’s possible no one has done a video review yet (you could be the first, hint hint!)

Thank you very much for the video. I love those videos where I can get a whole overview of the ship, see it from different sides and compare it to other

Ferretktf, thanks for you help very much appreciated, I have spent hours including speaking to TUI trying to find out the layout just hope it’s ok .

Have only been on Cunard cruise and a few river cruises so have been a bit worried about the Butlins comments by some people, I know it’s not going to be like Cunard which is fine but do not want it to be like Butlins either.

I’ve only done one Marella (second one in three weeks time) but that was certainly not like Butlins - despite it being in the school holidays. 

i think that there is a large amount of unjustified snobbery against Marella and TUI in general.

You will have a wonderful time - i may even be on that cruise myself as I’m currently looking at the Caribbean for February and it will either be Marella or P&O

5 hours ago, ferretktf said:

I’ve only done one Marella (second one in three weeks time) but that was certainly not like Butlins - despite it being in the school holidays. 

i think that there is a large amount of unjustified snobbery against Marella and TUI in general.

You will have a wonderful time - i may even be on that cruise myself as I’m currently looking at the Caribbean for February and it will either be Marella or P&O

Can only echo this, Ex2 is adults only and defo not like butlins. It can be lively on deck sail away and party time but for the majority of the time it does what it says on the tin and we find it a good fit for us. 👍🙂