Covid Related Insurance Coverage

trips_ahoy

We are looking into medical coverage for an upcoming trip. It would appear that additional covid insurance would not be required if Azamara’s coverage is as stated below. Does that seem to be correct?

FAQS

• Will I have to take a SARS-CoV-2 test before or during my cruise? 
  • If I test positive for SARS-COV-2 right before my cruise, at the terminal, or on the cruise, what is your compensation policy and what associated costs are covered?

Guests sailing on or before December 31st, 2021 have the following reassurance at no extra charge.

• A 100% Future Cruise Credit will be provided for any guest who tests positive within two weeks of their sail date, as well as any members of their immediate traveling party who choose to cancel.
    • If you test positive for COVID-19 during the cruise, you will be entitled to either a partial or full FCC or refund for the amount paid, depending on the situation. Azamara will also cover the costs of COVID-19 related medical treatment onboard, any required land-based quarantine, and travel home for you and your Traveling Party. Guests must comply with travel requirements, health and safety protocols in order to be eligible for this reassurance.