Checking in via the Celebrity app:” validating your records” message

dleahy4444

Tried to check in for my upcoming January cruise and uploaded a copy of my vaccine card. That was over a week ago and it appears the information has not yet been verified since I keep getting “we are validating your records” message when I view my check in status on the app. Anyone have a similar experience? Any idea how long the process takes? Just want to make sure that the hold up is not because I did something wrong when I uploaded a picture of my card. Thanks

I checked in at the end of October for our upcoming cruise. It showed validating for weeks, but since we have to show the card multiple times anyway I wasn’t concerned. Today it showed as confirmed. Some people are getting theirs validated quickly while others it takes a long time. I wouldn’t worry about it.

Edited by Purplsmurf
  • Thanks 1

They are checking to make sure the vaccine record is not a fraudulent one. The back of the vaccine card helps tells the story.  Mine was approved in less than 24 hours. 

Edited by Missymo
  • Thanks 1

We were just on a Royal Caribbean cruise and I think their app works the same way.  It took a couple of days for our cards to be validated but I suspect they are prioritizing based on sail date.  Your cruise is still a ways out so they will check cruises that are coming up sooner first.  

Our cards were finally verified the day before our cruise and my husband's card was rejected.  I think because the CVS location number wasn't listed for his second shot.  I was able to download the full information from CVS's website and that was accepted.  Just a little bit of added stress right before vacation. 🙂

• Thanks 1