Celebrity Reflection B2B 12/4 - 12/11 - 12/18

DaKahuna

2 hours ago, capsplace said:

Thanks for the response on disembarking testing for US citizens/residents.

Just saw that the Reflection as of today 12/20 has a "Yellow" status.  So, there was either a case with a crew member or some passengers (.10% of number of passengers...like 1) or the ship didn't submit a form.  

We just got off of the Reflection on Saturday and it had been yellow even before we boarded on Dec 11.  We ended up having 4 positive cases on our sailing and it was yellow from beginning to end and still is

On 12/17/2021 at 7:11 PM, DaKahuna said:

Tonight is the night that most cruisers hope never comes - the night before debarkation.  While a part of me says to run to Guest Service and beg for accommodations for another week, another part of me says it’s time to go home.

It has been two wonderful weeks made especially enjoyable by the amazing crew and staff of the Celebrity Reflections.  For those who will be joining her tomorrow and in the weeks and months to come We truly hope you have just as wonderful a time as we have. 

Bon Voyage everyone. 

I've thoroughly enjoyed your review! Thank you for taking the time to post, and share so many of your experiences. We are on Relection Jan 2-29 and excited to embark on our first cruise since March 2020!