Final payment date

patrinka

I just deposited on a 4 night cruise on the Meraviglia for March. Received confirmation and shows final payment at 90 days which is Dec. 13.

Reservation has terms attached that show final is 60 days along with penalty period. I called MSC and was told they can't change this as it is automated???? I don't want to make final payment 90 days out with covid as it is now.

Also, I would like to know what percentage of capacity they are sailing at? Anyone know the answer?

Thank you.

1 hour ago, patrinka said:

I just deposited on a 4 night cruise on the Meraviglia for March. Received confirmation and shows final payment at 90 days which is Dec. 13.

Reservation has terms attached that show final is 60 days along with penalty period. I called MSC and was told they can't change this as it is automated???? I don't want to make final payment 90 days out with covid as it is now.

Also, I would like to know what percentage of capacity they are sailing at? Anyone know the answer?

Thank you.

Doesn't make sense.  On the last page of the reservation booking, MSC says cruises of 4 nights or less require final payment 60 days out.  Check the date on your total summary, where it says, "Final Amount Due Within (and the due date)."  That should be 59 to 60 days out.  If not, you may need to call back to get a knowledgeable and helpful agent (that is not 100% of all their agents!).