Where to get Antigen test in Port Canaveral

sprdave63

Hello Fellow Canadian cruisers, I hope that you are all safe and healthy !! Can anyone recommend a location to get Antigen test near Port Canaveral? I have checked Walgreens and CVS and they offer PCR in the area but up to 2 days for results and as of now you need results for Royal Caribbean inside of 2 days.

OR has anyone used and or can verify that RC will accept the proctored home tests that I see are available?

Thank you in advance for any assistance !!

Cheers,

Dave

Walgreens offers three different tests, and in the area around Port Canaveral, there are at least nine stores offering the Abbott ID Now Rapid Diagnostic Test (results within 24 hours). Here's a map showing their locations. You can get the specific store information at https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/covid19/testing?ban=covid_vanity_testing

593808743_ScreenShot2021-12-09at2_30_18PM.thumb.png.4b4dc4f6713597f66cf0928c0274a4cf.png

You can also take a look at this thread on the Celebrity board:

I am a little confused by your post.

You mention antigen tests but also PCR tests. Which do you need to board RCCL?

Antigen tests are very quick and you can get them for free.

Are you going to be near the Orlando Airport? They do antigen and PCR testing for a fee.

• 2 months later...
On 12/9/2021 at 7:13 PM, sprdave63 said:

Hello Fellow Canadian cruisers, I hope that you are all safe and healthy !! Can anyone recommend a location to get Antigen test near Port Canaveral? I have checked Walgreens and CVS and they offer PCR in the area but up to 2 days for results and as of now you need results for Royal Caribbean inside of 2 days.

OR has anyone used and or can verify that RC will accept the proctored home tests that I see are available?

Thank you in advance for any assistance !!

Cheers,

Dave

Im In the same position ill be on ncl escape for the first week and then staying overnight in hotel then pick up rci harmony of the seas and need a  test b4 i can board the ship information seems so hard to find why carnt rci just test you before boarding we are from the uk i believe the test have to be supervised as well