Cagney's dining question for platinum members

farjar

As platinum members we will be eating one of our free meals in Cagney's.  Looking at the starter menu section it shows a "$5 Dining Package Supplement" for the Crab Cake or the Tiger Shrimp.  Does that mean we, using our platinum member benefit, are not subject to this upcharge if we opt for one of them as our appetizer?  Thank you.

Read the voucher (2 attached and provided in your cabin) carefully. On one of them if I remember correctly, we had a $35 limit in one of the Specialty Restaurants (SR.) The main entrée was $37. We had to pay the extra $2 plus a 20% tip and it was on the bill as $2.40. 

Make sure you bring those vouchers when you go to the  SR. You must have it to get the free meal. 

Stay Safe and Happy Cruising!

read the 

13 minutes ago, cruiseat50 said:

We just ate there 2 nights ago on our platinum and there was no extra fee for the tiger shrimp.  I'm not sure they had the crab cakes as an appetizer but I think it was an entrée.  I will check in a couple days when we return. 

Tiger shrimp did not have an additional charge. However, the crab cakes showed an additional $5 charge on the Joy in Nov 2021.

2 hours ago, Oxo said:

...the crab cakes showed an additional $5 charge on the Joy in Nov 2021.

This was also true on Epic earlier this month.

Hint: there's a seafood meal on the menu that includes one crab cake and there's no upcharge for it.