Anyone blogging the World Cruise?

Cruise NH

12 hours ago, 2552phxcrzr said:

The only blog I am aware of is this one: https://findpenguins.com/36ljr4b632oxz/trip/world-cruise.  I follow the roll call and have not seen any blog links posted there.

I signed up for 'findpenquins' but still have no access.  I guess they have to give approval to read their blog.  I get that but I hope someone wants to make theirs public.  This is going to be quite the adventure!

9 hours ago, Cruise NH said:

I signed up for 'findpenquins' but still have no access.  I guess they have to give approval to read their blog.  I get that but I hope someone wants to make theirs public.  This is going to be quite the adventure!

I am assuming you requested to follow duo.on.deck and/or Duo on Deck on FindPenguins.  In any event, I mentioned to them in my comment on their latest post that they might have a follow request awaiting approval.  Whether they approve or not is of course their call.

7 hours ago, 2552phxcrzr said:

I am assuming you requested to follow duo.on.deck and/or Duo on Deck on FindPenguins.  In any event, I mentioned to them in my comment on their latest post that they might have a follow request awaiting approval.  Whether they approve or not is of course their call.

I did but not both.  I can’t remember which one I requested to follow.  It’s totally within their right to choose who follows them of course.  I’ve been on world cruises with both Cunard and HAL so I like to follow along when I’m not on one.

4 hours ago, Cruise NH said:

I did but not both.  I can’t remember which one I requested to follow.  It’s totally within their right to choose who follows them of course.  I’ve been on world cruises with both Cunard and HAL so I like to follow along when I’m not on one.

Most new users to FindPenguin don't realize there is an approval process for followers if their blogs are open only to followers.  Hence the comment I left on their recent post.  I too enjoy following other World Cruisers when I am not cruising myself, so hopefully you'll get to see their blog.

In the meantime, here's someone who will be blogging the Viking cruise if you are interested ... https://roundtheworldwriter.blogspot.com/

4 hours ago, 2552phxcrzr said:

Most new users to FindPenguin don't realize there is an approval process for followers if their blogs are open only to followers.  Hence the comment I left on their recent post.  I too enjoy following other World Cruisers when I am not cruising myself, so hopefully you'll get to see their blog.

In the meantime, here's someone who will be blogging the Viking cruise if you are interested ... https://roundtheworldwriter.blogspot.com/

Thanks for posting that link.  That should be a fascinating cruise as well!