Jan 16 Carnival Liberty (previously Horizon) Itinerary Change

travelmommy

I wonder what makes them decide to change it completely versus switching grand cayman out with Costa Maya?  Probably port availability?  

We have the same original itinerary as you for the Jan 30th cruise and I am expecting it to change in some way because of Grand Cayman.

1 hour ago, cmp03 said:

I wonder what makes them decide to change it completely versus switching grand cayman out with Costa Maya?  Probably port availability?  

We have the same original itinerary as you for the Jan 30th cruise and I am expecting it to change in some way because of Grand Cayman.

Is jamaica open to cruise ships?

My Jan 30th just was changed from jamaica caymans cozumel to costa maya and belize and cozumel.

I read something about jamaica limiting some how, dont remember exactly what. 

My Jan 8th cruise changed today  from jamaica, cayman, and cozumel to belize, mahogany and cozumel. I knew that I was most likely not going to get to go to grand cayman but to change everything. Then Carnival did not even give me an email. I check the website every day to see what Cayman would be change to. 

Edited by Darlee50

4 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Is jamaica open to cruise ships?

My Jan 30th just was changed from jamaica caymans cozumel to costa maya and belize and cozumel.

I read something about jamaica limiting some how, dont remember exactly what. 

Jamaica is open to cruise ships - or at least it was.  Maybe they are stopping them because of the new variants?

I guess I just wait to see if the ports we are supposed to visit that week change too.  Wouldn't surprise me!

6 hours ago, cmp03 said:

Seems like a long trek out to Jamaica without making another stop in the area. I’ve speculated if my next cruise doesn’t go to GC we won’t go to Jamaica either….which I’m more than good with.