What TV channels are available on the Apex?

t18c97

Just now, JamieLogical said:

From what I remember there are several ship/celebrity channels, a "prime time" channel that plays network tv shows, a couple of movie channels, Fox News, MSNBC, and BBC News. There is also a sports channel, iirc?

Forgot to mention, there is some On Demand content, some of which is free and some of which costs money. I watched several free movies on my most recent sailing.

1 minute ago, JamieLogical said:

From what I remember there are several ship/celebrity channels, a "prime time" channel that plays network tv shows, a couple of movie channels, Fox News, MSNBC, and BBC News. There is also a sports channel, iirc?

Yup, ESPN ESPN2 Redbull TV. The TV also has a bunch of on-demand movies and shows. 

Not much!  I was on Apex Dec 4-11 - several news channels, some sports channels.  We hardly had the TV on.  We did manage to watch one free movie. I even thought the movie selections weren't great.  Enjoy the ship and warm weather!