Is a Neptune "Spa" suite worth the extra $$?

MogeyMan

I found this from an old press release...I wouldn't give them an extra cent for any of these things. I think the big plus is the location being a short walk from the spa. If you spend a lot of time there (or the Lido pool) this could be advantageous for you. Also keep in mind these are forward Neptune Suites which have a very different layout and tiny balcony. 

Not sure how current this all is, but I don't need any of it. I will stick to my aft wrap Neptunes! 

"Located on the Panorama and Observation decks, each room reflects a nature theme with walls of soft earth-tone hues. Bright, fresh green accent colors echo nature’s own and organic, fern-like patterns adorn the bed runner and pillows. The charcoal-colored carpeting ties together all of the elements, and a water feature in each stateroom provides a natural ambient background sound.

Amenities in the spa staterooms include organic cotton bathrobes and slippers, a Burmese teak mat for bath and shower, and an invigorating showerhead, as well as a loofah mitt and aroma therapy bath salts. In addition to standard stateroom furnishings, spa staterooms also include an iPod docking station, yoga mat, pedometer for use aboard ship, fitness DVD, no-host mini-bar stocked with specialty waters, a cut-fruit tray at embarkation and a spa concierge to book treatments.

Nightly turn-down pillow gifts also reflect a natural theme and include organic chocolate truffles, orchids and a line of chocolates called Elements, herbal-infused chocolates blending delicious Belgian chocolate with specialty herbs known for their calming and relaxing benefits."

https://www.hollandamerica.com/blog/ships/ms-eurodam/prepare-to-be-pampered-in-the-spa-staterooms/ 

Edited by zgscl