LIVE for the Horizon… just kidding the Liberty 1-8-21

MeganGC1983

10 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I’m absolutely not comfortable in this seat and I swear I will never do this again. I’ll sit in another row, by myself. I’m a 5’3 tiny athletic chick between two dudes. With half a plane open. Pretty sure the other guy next to us is a Marshall. And that my arms will fall off before take off from squeezing in. 

02317407-6248-40E4-B104-F2108B7A363E.jpeg

Exit row aisle seat.

3 minutes ago, HeyJut said:

I’d say that woman fanning herself was having a hot flash-but anyone prone to hot flashes knows better than to wear a turtleneck!

I really don’t think she was old enough for all that. She looked my age or younger. That’s why I was concerned. 
PS I just got in trouble for not sip and covering fast enough. It’s gonna be a long trip. I literally had the WC in hand. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, Wanna_Cruize said:

I'm so happy for you, and sad for me. I'm supposed to be onboard the Radiance right now setting off for a quick weekend cruise, and instead I'm sitting here at my desk because of a positive covid test. Enjoy your trip!!

I’m so sorry! Hope you feel all right. 

Well I made it to Miami myself, luckily no delays for me and woke up to my negative covid test in my inbox. Do you know what terminal the Horizon oops the Liberty will be at tomorrow? Trying to figure out an Uber for in the morning. Can’t wait to be on board it’s been way to long!!  And I now know why my hotel didn’t text me, not the nicest place I’ve stayed at lol at least it’s only one night. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, irie0518 said:

Well I made it to Miami myself, luckily no delays for me and woke up to my negative covid test in my inbox. Do you know what terminal the Horizon oops the Liberty will be at tomorrow? Trying to figure out an Uber for in the morning. Can’t wait to be on board it’s been way to long!!  And I now know why my hotel didn’t text me, not the nicest place I’ve stayed at lol at least it’s only one night. 

I’m awaiting that info as well. See you onboard. 

• Like 1