Vision cancelled

ssb

I'm guessing that since Covid cases do not seem to be falling, the need for a place to quarantine crew is not going to be going away soon.  I hope I'm wrong, but I expect them to cancel more cruises.  we lost the 2/25 and I expect to lose the 3/7 too.

• Thanks 1

On 1/9/2022 at 10:18 PM, SilkySal said:

We're supposed to do a B2B on Vision in April for 10 nights followed by 11 nights. Sure hope it sails! Playing the waiting game!

We'll be on Vision with you for the April 8 cruise -- fingers crossed it goes as scheduled.  Our two January cruises just got cancelled over the past weekend, so we've been shuffling through cruises to replace them!

• Like 1

On 1/11/2022 at 12:34 PM, Marilynner said:

We'll be on Vision with you for the April 8 cruise -- fingers crossed it goes as scheduled.  Our two January cruises just got cancelled over the past weekend, so we've been shuffling through cruises to replace them!

You could just stay on with us for the following 11 nights. Itineraries are different. I don't think we'll get bored on the Vision since our days at sea are far more relaxing than days on land! Cheers!

9 minutes ago, SilkySal said:

You could just stay on with us for the following 11 nights. Itineraries are different. I don't think we'll get bored on the Vision since our days at sea are far more relaxing than days on land! Cheers!

That would be fun, but it won't work with our existing schedule -- thanks for the idea though!

• Like 1