easy drinks package

dwade1901

Hello everyone - I have a quick question (sorry if it has already been asked elsewhere)

Will my cruise card let the bar staff know what drinks package I'm on? What I mean by that is if I ask for a 'whiskey and coke', will they know to get me the one in the easy drinks price range? (same for red wine, rose etc)

Thank you in advance 🙂

12 minutes ago, dwade1901 said:

Hello everyone - I have a quick question (sorry if it has already been asked elsewhere)

Will my cruise card let the bar staff know what drinks package I'm on? What I mean by that is if I ask for a 'whiskey and coke', will they know to get me the one in the easy drinks price range? (same for red wine, rose etc)

Thank you in advance 🙂

They will know which drink package you have, it comes up when they scan your card.

• Like 2

You need to order exactly what you want. Figure it the type of whiskey you want that's included and specifically order that. 

I've had the premium package before and if I ordered a vodka soda, I got well vodka. If I ordered Grey goose and soda, I got that. 

Order what you want because they aren't checking to see what the best thing you can get (they don't have time for that). 

• Like 2

The Code to your drinks package is also printed on the card.  Before the change it was 669 for Premium and 699 for Premium Plus.  We had a young lady on Ocean Cay say "Oh my, I've never seen the 699" before.  It made for a good laugh.

• Like 1