Can't access cruise history Latitudes site on NCL.com

keep on cruisin

I did a search but, but did not find anything, and looked at the first several pages on the NCL board but could not find anything.

We just booked a cruise for next month, and when I logged on, I am not able to access cruise history.  I can see that I am Platinum, and the number of points I have but cannot access the cruise history.

Is anyone else having the same issue.  I do understand it could be due to them getting ready to add a new tier.

Thank you,

3 minutes ago, keep on cruisin said:

Is anyone else having the same issue.  I do understand it could be due to them getting ready to add a new tier.

I think you answered your own question. New tier announcement coming tomorrow. IT is probably updating overnight. We all have to wait for answers in the morning. 

Just now, oteixeira said:

Latitudes is being updated tomorrow (I think new tier or name), it might be wonky because they are loading it up.

Thank you oteixeira, I had a feeling that might have been it.

Timing is everything.  

I would not have even been looking had my PCC not called and knocked 10% off the rate, prompting us to book.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKR2011 said:

I think you answered your own question. New tier announcement coming tomorrow. IT is probably updating overnight. We all have to wait for answers in the morning. 

Thank you, I had not realized it was coming tomorrow.  I was under the impression it was coming late January early February.