FFS Cruise Freedom April 3,2022

Hello!

This will be our first FFS Cruise with Carnival. If you've been before can you please give some insight?

I'm specifically wondering about the HMC day. That's the day that was booked to do activities with John Heald. I am wondering if they just needed a "place holder" so that folks could pay the fee. I need to know so that I can figure out if we need to book a true excursion at HMC. We've never visted this port before so I need to do some research.  What do most folks do here? Is it just more of a beach/hangout day?

TIA

• 8 months later...

I've returned and it's been a while sorry. There was no need to book an excursion there at Half Moon Cay. Most folks just took advantage of the easy beach day. If we go there again, I would eat back on the ship. Both of our burgers were undercooked. The food was disappointing. The setting was beautiful. Tendors were quick.

The FFS Cruise with John Heald was fun. There was little info about it here or on the internet, so for cruisers who want to do it in the future, I wrote a post about it:

https://gallivantingsouls.com/ffscruise/