Bed makers?

fourmile.ranch

A bit of whimsy...

I'm certain we're in the minority but how many other bed makers sail Cunard? 

My thinking is I pay good money for a nice stateroom so it should look nice at all times (I can look at my clutter at home)!

To that end, here's the traditional make upScreenshot_20220103-154556_Gallery.thumb.jpg.61d3174489cbb17b4d049f841614f14b.jpg

And here's my efforts (Note, one sofa throw pillow has been inserted into the Euro sham on the right so they stand more uniformly)Screenshot_20220103-154622_Gallery.thumb.jpg.0780ac5775e19cd70e6b70c9a62c90e5.jpg

Anyone else? I'm always on the lookout for new ways to assemble bedding!

• Like 2

Ha ha! My OCD is a bit different. I like everything to be practical rather than pretty. To that end I imagine Cunard think the blue cover will resist spills and stains better than the white cover/sheet.

I'm not a fan of cushions on beds. the little blue cushions will go straight to the sofa or under the bed.

And thinking about the Covid side of things, your post made me think I'll be telling the cabin steward to forget about making the bed up each day, change bedding once in our 14 days and replace towels and leave chocolates daily. Minimising contact should reduce any risks of transmission. We make our own bed at home so I've never seen need for stewards to do things that don't have a practical purpose.

The little blue pillows are useful if you are lounging on the bed during the  day with a laptop. Otherwise they end up on the sofa or the floor. 

I rarely make a bed at home - it ain't happening somewhere I'm paying money for 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...