Boarding in LA/San Pedro

trbarton

Anyone that has cruised out of San Pedro were you able to show all of the required documents from your phone or were you required to show the original documents?

I’ve cruised twice from San Francisco & they excepted my documents from my phone. 

If you cruised from San Pedro your experiences are helpful. 

Thanks!

Tom😀

We just waved our medallions at the door, waved them again to get in the "preferred check-in/boarding" area.

After that, we had our medallions scanned, vax docs checked and neg. test results shown on the phone to the check-in agent and then we were off to board. Not kidding, it took longer to walk the gangway to board than it did to get checked in.

Couldn't have been better.

5 minutes ago, EDDY0827 said:

We just waved our medallions at the door, waved them again to get in the "preferred check-in/boarding" area.

After that, we had our medallions scanned, vax docs checked and neg. test results shown on the phone to the check-in agent and then we were off to board. Not kidding, it took longer to walk the gangway to board than it did to get checked in.

Couldn't have been better.

Thank you very much. Just like SF. My only hiccup was on my 2nd cruise & the agent wasn’t versed on having my documents on my phone. Yes it did took longer going up the gangway to the ship. 

Always a special feeling when you first step on the ship. 

Tom😀👍