Royalup points question

I will be sailing in a few weeks on the Navigator 7 night which will earn me 14 points from the promotion .  My question is if I royal up to a Jr Suite and win the bid  would I get 28 points ?  I did call and was told no double not from a royalup .  But who would know after payment that it was a royalup ?

16 minutes ago, Bleueyes44 said:

I will be sailing in a few weeks on the Navigator 7 night which will earn me 14 points from the promotion .  My question is if I royal up to a Jr Suite and win the bid  would I get 28 points ?  I did call and was told no double not from a royalup .  But who would know after payment that it was a royalup ?

You have to pay rcl for the upgrade to get the pts.

Royal up is a separate company and doesnt give you extra loyalty pts if you win a bid. Just pay for the upgrade if the pts are worth it to you. 

I wasn't  going to do it for myself I was doing it for my daughter.  Between this cruise and the next 2 she would have made diamond  if we got 28 points for a Royal up. If it's only the initial 14 points I'm  staying in my nice cozy hump balcony, lol.