Back to Back Procedure???

grak

And yes:  both the person who tests positive and their travel companion are disembarked from the next leg.   You don’t get to isolate on board if the infection is detected with the surveillance screening for the turnaround.  Source:  I asked the doctor on Ruby before my swabbing. 

What hasn’t been definitively answered is what happens if you pop on say the B2B2B2B segment of a four-sailing series.   My hope would be that asymptomatic infection that is clear on Surface Antigen testing at the time of boarding for the third and fourth legs would let you resume your ocean vacation, but there’s no guidance published and it would likely hinge on segment lengths (longer=better).  I’m glad we didn’t have to find out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VibeGuy said:

And yes:  both the person who tests positive and their travel companion are disembarked from the next leg.   You don’t get to isolate on board if the infection is detected with the surveillance screening for the turnaround.  Source:  I asked the doctor on Ruby before my swabbing. 

What hasn’t been definitively answered is what happens if you pop on say the B2B2B2B segment of a four-sailing series.   My hope would be that asymptomatic infection that is clear on Surface Antigen testing at the time of boarding for the third and fourth legs would let you resume your ocean vacation, but there’s no guidance published and it would likely hinge on segment lengths (longer=better).  I’m glad we didn’t have to find out. 

I would like to know also.  That’s my

biggest worry doing a lot of b2b’s.

Wish we were on longer b2b’s.

Oh well, we have to stay positive and 

test negative as Waynetor quoted

now on 9 b2b’s.  Lol