Hard Rock Cafe

Mark

Does anyone know why the Hard Rock Cafe shut down in St Thomas?

I always thought St Thomas was a great location for a Hard Rock Cafe and always made a point to visit when I was there...

Is there any plans on building a new Hard Rock Cafe in St Thomas and if so, where?

Please advise:confused:

A few fun places to eat

Paradise Point: near the docks with a wonderful view over looking the harbor, take the tram .

Gladys Cafe: In Drakes Passage in the Historic district, great Caribbean food and fantastic Hot Sauces.

Green House: Food, great fun drinks, music and a view of the harbor.

Cafe Amalia: Historic District. Great food, good variety,

Cafe Amici: Upscale food with a wonderful atmosphere, downtown.

Or take a ride into Red Hook from Coki beach, (You'll turn left upon getting to the main road from Coki) and enjoy a fun time at Duffys Love Shack, or the American Yacht Harbor, or Burrito Bay.

Or keep drinving along that road and you'll eventually get to Iggies Beach Bar at Bolongo Bay, voted Best Beach Bar in the Virgin Islands.

CaribbeanBlue

http://www.*****.org

I am very surprised that HR has a restaurant in a place like Mumbay India and not one in a tourist mecca like St Thomas...some things never make sense...last time I was there, I heard HR was going to build out near where the cruise ships dock...guess that did not happen?

Hard Rock probably closed because there's no night life in town in St Thomas. I think it was wishful thinking that they would re-open here. If you check the Hard Rock website, there is NO mention of ST, and hasn't been for months. I think if they were planning to re-open, they would have left St Thomas on the site as a HR location, and put "Pending" or something like that.

Archived