Epic on Sunday

barbatkins

5 hours ago, Patsfans said:

A few weeks back someone posted a video on YouTube.  It took 3 hrs

Wow!

I’m definitely booking a late check-in so. I’ll be checking with my accommodation if I can stay on their premises to stream a rugby game before heading to the ship if it’s likely to take that long. 

We are on the epic now.  We got to the port a little early around 9:40 so had to wait a bit. Around 10:00 the buses were ready, went to the Sheraton got tested, back on the bus to the port and was on board around 11:40.  All dining is open, the shows are playing, there has been no port changes and we were told there are 1200 passengers this week.  So far so good.

• Like 4

On 2/1/2022 at 3:15 PM, lixogab said:

We booked on Feb 27th and Pricsilla doesn't show up on the show list. Hope it's just a glitch

I’ll be on that sailing, there’s been a lot of issues with Priscilla since October it seems to be very hit & miss as to whether the show is on in any given week. I know they lost a cast member to injury or illness or something in mid October but they got a replacement and the show went ahead in the second half of the week I was on-board. Since then I’ve seen repeated mentions of the show being cancelled on various forums for various sailings. 
unfortunately the nature of the show is such that if any featured cast member picks up covid, the rest of them end up quarantined as close contacts. 

• Like 1