Air2Sea - Celebrity Cheaper Than Royal

We are going to Alaska this summer and we booked airfare through Air2Sea several months back. I was pricing airfare on the Celebrity website since Royal no longer allows you to change the arrival or departure date and found that if I changed our flight to Seattle by a few hours that we saved over $80 per person. I called Air2Sea and the representative I spoke with said that I have the lowest rate and that the flights I was referencing from the Celebrity site are about $150 more per person through Royal. I asked if that was normal for Celebrity to be cheaper than Royal since they are the same company and the representative couldn't provide any explanation other than the pricing on the website is lower at times (doesn't make sense) or that the pricing on the website was wrong and since I was "just browsing" versus having a booking number that it was not an accurate price. Has anyone else experienced this? Does Celebrity discount their airfare more than Royal?

6 hours ago, Ronaldo807 said:

Where? How? Screenshots?

In book a flight, type in your booking number, last name, departure date for cruise, your ship, preferred airport, then tap search flights. It will show flights for your day of departure, but in this screen you can change your departure and return dates to whatever dates you want.