‘My Account’ to view details frozen

ceejilly

I can enter My Account but that’s as far as it will take me.  All available ‘boxes’ i.e Upcoming Cruises and Cruise Planner etc are frozen, even my Loyalty points are not up to date.

With a B2b voyage coming up I need to make sure all is ok with my account.

Is anyone else having the same problem and if so, have you managed to sort it?

Craig

8 minutes ago, ceejilly said:

I can enter My Account but that’s as far as it will take me.  All available ‘boxes’ i.e Upcoming Cruises and Cruise Planner etc are frozen, even my Loyalty points are not up to date.

With a B2b voyage coming up I need to make sure all is ok with my account.

Is anyone else having the same problem and if so, have you managed to sort it?

Craig

A few thoughts, are you trying to access your account through Azamara.co.uk using the side menu? As that hasn’t worked for me for ages, I use the account header on the home page which takes me to Azamara.com then everything works ok. 
I’m using Safari on an iPad running iOS 15 which I was told by an Azamara rep is a problem as the website is not optimised for Safari saying I should use Google Chrome instead. 
Only problem I have had is I can’t book shore excursions for my May cruise on Onward which Azamara blames on Safari although we have 4 other bookings and I can book Shorex for all of those no problem.

The Azamara website is still running with the RCG software which we know is not without its shortcomings.

2 hours ago, Riocca said:

A few thoughts, are you trying to access your account through Azamara.co.uk using the side menu? As that hasn’t worked for me for ages, I use the account header on the home page which takes me to Azamara.com then everything works ok. 
I’m using Safari on an iPad running iOS 15 which I was told by an Azamara rep is a problem as the website is not optimised for Safari saying I should use Google Chrome instead. 
Only problem I have had is I can’t book shore excursions for my May cruise on Onward which Azamara blames on Safari although we have 4 other bookings and I can book Shorex for all of those no problem.

The Azamara website is still running with the RCG software which we know is not without its shortcomings.

Many thanks Riocca, problem resolved.  Dumped Azamara.co.uk and used .com but still on Safari.

You are a star

Craig

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

I use Azamara.co.uk, but have noticed that when I click on My Account at the top it goes to Azamara.com for the log in page.

I was able to book a shore excursion a few days ago with no problem.

It’s only Onwards maiden I’m having problems with, the Azamara rep blamed Safari but I’ve tried Chrome and get the same results.

I suppose it could be something to do with the problems involved with an Italian intensive voyage, hopefully nothing more than that.