Live Review Oasis Of The Sea 1/30/2022 - 2/06/2022 Virtual Cruise Plenty of Pictures.

BennyBrun

33 minutes ago, SG65CB said:

Led Zepagain! Tonight! are you going? 10:30 in the Music Hall.

Please let them be on the ship next week! I have tickets to see Zoso this weekend in Akron and can't go because I'll be travelling to Miami for the cruise. 

We reserved the headliner show tonight.  I heard it was excellent and not to be missed.

7 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

We are getting personal attention and it is wonderful.  Compared to the Harmony during its inaugural run I prefer this but I know it won’t last so enjoying it while we can.

Sorry. :classic_biggrin: I meant the lone sesame ball on the big plate. :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Kmkub said:

Why is that lady so unhappy? How bad did that taste?

So she told the server that they don’t eat any raw fish ( there goes half the menu) plus they are out of the egg roll and the dumplings so there options were limited.  So I beveled they went with the California Roll and the Ramen.  They taste fine but it’s not the greatest.  The star of the show at Izumi are their rolls and most of them have raw fish.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for the thread.

We are considering a family cruise for fall, so we are exploring options.

We did one RCCL, on The Indy, and we hated everything they served. We had to stick with lunch meat and salad, because everything else was so gross.

Ive been told, repeatedly, that it was an anomaly, so I’ve been looking at pictures. An Oasis class ship would sure be fun for our 20 somethings, I think.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kmkub said:

Thank you for the thread.

We are considering a family cruise for fall, so we are exploring options.

We did one RCCL, on The Indy, and we hated everything they served. We had to stick with lunch meat and salad, because everything else was so gross.

Ive been told, repeatedly, that it was an anomaly, so I’ve been looking at pictures. An Oasis class ship would sure be fun for our 20 somethings, I think.

You are welcome.  This week we are on the unlimited dinning plan so it features mostly specialty restaurants next week I will be doing a review of MDR / Windjammer so check back for that!

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

Was the reservation only done once on board or ahead of time online?

If you have the Unlimited dinning package you can only reserve once onboard.  So I would recommend go to Giovanni’s on deck 8 (Central Park ) order lunch and then open the app to start make dinner reservations.  If you have shows that you want to go see you might have to work around that.  It’s easier if you don’t need to have Izumi snack every day 😂 

4 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

If you think this thread from Benny wants to make you go on the Oasis, check out his thread from earlier this month when we were on the Celebrity Apex.  X should have compensated him for his marketing.

I agree it was excellent and now I want to go on it. 

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

If you have the Unlimited dinning package you can only reserve once onboard.  So I would recommend go to Giovanni’s on deck 8 (Central Park ) order lunch and then open the app to start make dinner reservations.  If you have shows that you want to go see you might have to work around that.  It’s easier if you don’t need to have Izumi snack every day 😂 

My reservation question was about the headliner show you're going to tonight.  I know that the UDP can't be reserved until we're on board.  But we will have the jump because of the B2B

15 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

My reservation question was about the headliner show you're going to tonight.  I know that the UDP can't be reserved until we're on board.  But we will have the jump because of the B2B

The shows you will have to reserve once you are onboard and not before.  They have this really handy entertainment guide that’s in your room with all the times but you cant get to that until after 2PM or when your room is ready.  So you have to go through each day on the app to make the reservations.  Turn on airplane mode and connect to the ships Wi-Fi then open the app otherwise it will error out and tell you that you need to connect to the ships Wi-Fi.

image.jpg

• Like 2