3 Hours and 24 Minutes

walkintheplank

I don't get it.  Can't count how many times people have said call as soon as they open. People don't do that then come and complain.  There is a solution!!  lol  

I just called again today and there was zero wait.  As soon as I hit my last selection someone picked up.  This is the 4th time I called in the last 2 months and zero wait each time. 

Start at 8:59 because it takes a minute to get through the prompts. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Duanerice1 said:

I don't get it.  Can't count how many times people have said call as soon as they open. People don't do that then come and complain.  There is a solution!!  lol  

I just called again today and there was zero wait.  As soon as I hit my last selection someone picked up.  This is the 4th time I called in the last 2 months and zero wait each time. 

Start at 8:59 because it takes a minute to get through the prompts. 

This is what I do. Never a problem.  

On 2/1/2022 at 1:52 PM, eh24fan said:

People cancelling means prices should go down and ships should be sailing at reduced capacities.  I'm 100% ok with that right now!  

I may be a bit negative towards certain sectors of the industry but not even I want that. Ideally, people should feel comfortable booking, sailing and returning. Carnival should want their capacity as high as possible and as consumers, we shouldn't want the businesses we enjoy to provide rock bottom pricing. Not only would it provide an opportunity to devalue the product, it poses an issue long-term where the market isn't willing to pay the old/higher cruise fares. If that happens, you can expect lower quality food options to be provided and additional cost cutting measures implemented wherever they believe the passengers will accept. This could also lead to reduced labor and lower guest service satisfaction levels. Fewer people will also mean less rooms are occupied which also means fewer opportunities for the crew to receive the automatic gratuities.

For an industry we love and a brand/company many enjoy, this isn't what we want.

Edited by xDisconnections