Pcr test at port on ncl escape after cruise

mck0009

Did anyone do the pcr test at the port after?  I heard it was done on board before and now it's at the port.

How did it go?  Did you get lumped in with incoming cruisers?  How early did they start?  how much was it?  did you get your results in a timely manner?

Thanks,

Michelle

1 hour ago, mck0009 said:

Did anyone do the pcr test at the port after?  I heard it was done on board before and now it's at the port.

How did it go?  Did you get lumped in with incoming cruisers?  How early did they start?  how much was it?  did you get your results in a timely manner?

Thanks,

Michelle

They just stopped doing it on board. Had to pre register on board with this company every person have your credit card with you while using internet minutes. $125 USD each. It's located right near the parking garage walking distance. Got the results in one hour!

https://inspirediagnostics.com/ncl-international/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks again @katiecat, I just went on and registered with them for our upcoming trip.

We don't leave until the 12th but there is no problem completing early!

Will still need roaming data or wifi to get our results but...one less thing to do👍

Got the emails with the qr codes, printed out and ready to go in the (every thicker🤪) document folder...remember the days of showing up at the airport with nothing but a drivers license and a suitcase and flying south? I miss that 🙂

Oh, and for comparison - when we came back from Seattle (stayed after cruise so no free test) we paid double that for 24 hour results😲 quite happy to see this price.

Edited by Brian V
Seattle pricing info
  • Like 1