Kids on Freedom in Nassau

Hi everyone! Our turn on Freedom is coming in up in April and I am thinking about Nassau. Because my youngest is, unfortunately, not old enough to be vaccinated, we will have to take an excursion in Nassau in order to go ashore. I am not a huge Nassau fan (been there 100 times) but I don't want to chance CocoCay being the only port (and then potentially getting canceled.) So. . . . I am looking to pick an excursion that would be fun for 2 adults and a 10, 6, and 3-year-old. Been to Blue Lagoon and will consider it, but not a huge fan. Was wondering about "Nassau Beach Break and Sightseeing"- how much time is actually at the beach? Is it kid-friendly? Also was looking at the Seaworld exploder? Has anyone done that and have kid-friendly feedback? Much appreciated.

1 hour ago, Teacherloves2Cruise said:

Hi everyone! Our turn on Freedom is coming in up in April and I am thinking about Nassau. Because my youngest is, unfortunately, not old enough to be vaccinated, we will have to take an excursion in Nassau in order to go ashore. I am not a huge Nassau fan (been there 100 times) but I don't want to chance CocoCay being the only port (and then potentially getting canceled.) So. . . . I am looking to pick an excursion that would be fun for 2 adults and a 10, 6, and 3-year-old. Been to Blue Lagoon and will consider it, but not a huge fan. Was wondering about "Nassau Beach Break and Sightseeing"- how much time is actually at the beach? Is it kid-friendly? Also was looking at the Seaworld exploder? Has anyone done that and have kid-friendly feedback? Much appreciated.

Following as we are going in a couple of weeks. I can't find any more info or reviews of this break and sightseeing tour. Our first little one always loved the zoo when we went but can't go there this time.

I hadn't really thought of possibly missing CocoCay.

13 hours ago, death_star said:

Following as we are going in a couple of weeks. I can't find any more info or reviews of this break and sightseeing tour. Our first little one always loved the zoo when we went but can't go there this time.

I hadn't really thought of possibly missing CocoCay.

I am hoping that Bahamas will relax restrictions a bit and we can just go ashore on our own and hit the beach for an hour or so. However, if they don't I want to sign up for something just in case. 

My son and I considered getting a day pass to the new Margaritaville resort.  We ultimately decided to stay on the ship because there is so much he wants to do on the ship but they have a small waterpark and a nice looking beach. 

19 hours ago, megs193 said:

My son and I considered getting a day pass to the new Margaritaville resort.  We ultimately decided to stay on the ship because there is so much he wants to do on the ship but they have a small waterpark and a nice looking beach. 

That's great but if your child is too young to be vaccinated, as of now, the only way you can leave the ship is on a Royal Caribbean excursion. That's what I am asking about.