What would you do differently if you had a family veranda corner room (aka huge balcony) vs a regular balcony room?

NutsAboutGolf

On 2/12/2022 at 11:40 AM, NutsAboutGolf said:

Considering sharing this with a another couple, what would you do ?

I'd ask " you know who " for her input.

" Go ahead with them yourself-- have a nice time sleeping on the sofa bed -- blah, blah , blah "

Then forget about the " dumb idea " I had to save a few $$$. 

( Using the Canadian dollar / US  exchange rate as in " I have an idea " ------ won't work ).

We booked a corner aft on the Millie and moved to the room next to it. The inside of the corner aft rooms are beautiful but when you are on the balcony (which is large) there is no view of the water unless you stand close to the edge. The balcony is solid metal. 

• 2 weeks later...

There is NO WAY we would book any cabin that didn't have two separate bedrooms for 4 adults.  We had the Royal Suite on the Edge in January (which actually had 1.5 baths) and considered a 3rd person (who was travelling solo).  However, we all decided that it was best to have our own space.  We did ask to see the Penthouse Suite (2 bedrooms) but the additional cost didn't justify the upgrade.  The 3rd party booked a Sunset Veranda and we all enjoyed a wonderful trip!

P.S.  We booked an FV on the Millie for 10 day Pacific Coastal for my husband and I in May.  

On 2/16/2022 at 4:45 PM, Wanderlost said:

We booked a corner aft on the Millie and moved to the room next to it. The inside of the corner aft rooms are beautiful but when you are on the balcony (which is large) there is no view of the water unless you stand close to the edge. The balcony is solid metal. 

Which deck were you on?