Champagne, gifts, flowers in Manage my reservation

zitsky

1 hour ago, zitsky said:

Would you please remind me how to find it?  Website, app etc and where?

https://www.celebritycruises.com/gifts 

It's a different department when you call in. I didn't get it the first time but called back in and got them to send them me a confirmation of the gifts I'd bought myself. (You can also buy yourself OBC here if you want, for instance if you have an American Express card and have the offer for $150 back when spending $500 at Celebrity.)

Also, somewhat mysteriously, besides the flowers I bought myself a bottle of Perrier-Jouet and he said there were "two sizes" and asked which did I want. I explained that's not really possible for two sizes and it turns out one "size" was discounted. I am not sure if I got that through Captain's Club or having the classic beverage package, but it was 10% off. That option didn't show online. 

Edited by sbcs5390

On 2/12/2022 at 9:21 PM, sbcs5390 said:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/gifts 

It's a different department when you call in. I didn't get it the first time but called back in and got them to send them me a confirmation of the gifts I'd bought myself. (You can also buy yourself OBC here if you want, for instance if you have an American Express card and have the offer for $150 back when spending $500 at Celebrity.)

Also, somewhat mysteriously, besides the flowers I bought myself a bottle of Perrier-Jouet and he said there were "two sizes" and asked which did I want. I explained that's not really possible for two sizes and it turns out one "size" was discounted. I am not sure if I got that through Captain's Club or having the classic beverage package, but it was 10% off. That option didn't show online. 

This worked, thanks.  I've done it before, just didn't remember the URL.  I just wish they let you use on board credit because some people buy gifts for themselves.

• Like 1