Discovery Princess Dining

mib150

Hi all,

As mentioned in another post we are looking to book Discovery Princess sailing in October this year.

I'm a little confused regarding dining - some words in brochure state "all food included" then when you look at some of the restaurants it states "charges apply" ?

Thanks

"Charges apply" to food that costs $$ 🤣

The included food is:

almost everything (with a couple of exceptions) on the Lido deck (Ernesto Burger, etc)

Main Dining Rooms (pre-Covid) there were a few add-ons that you could order from the Crown Grill (cheaper to go to the Crown Grill)

Some Pop-Up restaurants (again, pre-Covid) - Salty Dog, Planks on some ships, etc.

Some items in the room service menu cost $$ - most are included

Too many included items that I've left out...someone here will fix my list.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mib150 said:

Hi all,

As mentioned in another post we are looking to book Discovery Princess sailing in October this year.

I'm a little confused regarding dining - some words in brochure state "all food included" then when you look at some of the restaurants it states "charges apply" ?

Thanks

Go to the Princess website and select Discovery ship, then check dining. It will show you dining which is included, then below that is Specialty dining which will have the cover charge listed on the menu.

We never ever pay for food on a princess cruise. There are so many eating venues included that it just isn't necessary. We have eaten in the Crown Grill & it was very nice. But we only do that if it's a free promotional perk.  

• Like 1