Cabin Dilemma - Aft BB or E731

LuvTheGoodLife

E731 is a mini-suite on the Crown. It's too bad they can't get that fixed on their deck plans!

We had E731 on the CB, same cabin on the Crown. As you can see by the pictures I took, it is definitely a mini-suite. We loved everything about this cabin:D If you can get it or E730 on the port side of the ship, GRAB IT!!

http://community.webshots.com/album/290527980oqveMZ

Saw your photo of the balcony on E731. So I switched out E721 to E731. That photo answered my question. Thanks.

Need advice as I am agonizing over cabin decision here. I need to decide quickly on AFT BB balcony Baja 748 (regular balcony cabin but extended, covered aft balcony) or AD Minisuite Emerald 731 which is last cabin on starboard side - extended, covered balcony). Price difference is $130/pp more for AD minisuite. We previously sailed in Aft BB C752 and loved it. B748 is directly above. Balcony looks the same.

I like the idea of more cabin space in AD mini-suite but wonder if side balcony design of AD would have more wind than the Aft BB. AD is also closer to water -maybe noisier? I am aware that E731 is over Club Fusion but apparently there is not much noise bleed from club fusion band.

Any advice?

oops -- replied and then realized this thread is over a year old!!!

RobRoy.........we have Sapphire E728 this summer to Alaska. I am very excited about getting this cabin. I booked it almost a year ago. Since you have actually stayed in this cabin, would the music from Club Fusion keep you from booking this cabin again or was it not that bad. I would think we would go to bed around 11ish. I will take earplugs. I guess I am thinking things may not be as late on an Alaskan Cruise as to other ports like the Caribbean etc.

Thanks

Archived