info on jr suite 10 floorof the Sovereign

Tybeefun

Tybee ole' Buddy, you have a lot of us smiling at the "newbie." There are loads of people who would like to give you information on your cabin. Some will tell you about the perks of a GS, and if they know, they will even share specific likes and dislikes about the cabin if you give them a number.

However, We need to give you a quick vocabulary lesson...

A Cabin is a room

A Deck is a floor or "the" floor.

Cabins have Bulkheads NOT walls and the ceiling is called an overhead (makes sense)

The bed is commonly called a berth, but most will tell you that the mattresses on the beds are hard, dump the bedspread early because you have no idea what has happened on that thing!

The left side of the ship (not a boat)is the port side

The right side is the starboard

the front is the bow (foreward) and the back is the stern (or aft)

looken for info on the room we are goning 6/12/06

the floor is 10

You guys are pretty brave booking THAT suite. Do you read a lot of Stephen King books or are you just into Horror in general?

Deck 10...you've got to be kidding, right? You'd really stay there??

These guys are awesome.The blood coming from the faucets would have been enough for me, never mind all the rest!!

PLEASE let us all know about your stay if you get back.

Let's get this into perspective guys. We all know the horrific detail, but how much of it is true? Are we really to believe that the towel animals "Became animated and made strange mewling sounds" as the survivor states? The whole thing is gory enough without embellishment! I only hope that anyone booking the suite was made aware of it's history.

Alan

Let's get this into perspective guys. We all know the horrific detail, but how much of it is true? Are we really to believe that the towel animals "Became animated and made strange mewling sounds" as the survivor states? The whole thing is gory enough without embellishment! I only hope that anyone booking the suite was made aware of it's history.

Alan

Tybeefun- just what were you told about the cabin??:confused:

Alan

Ahhhh,.... Towel Animals!! That does explain the absence of blood in the room and on the canopy outside the balcony... they cleaned up after themselves. Also easy for them to slip under the door and then re-fold, morphing into another evil animal.

One of them once tried to steal my sunglasses!

Alan

Alan..yes thats what the person said..did you see the pictures of the injuries? I mean the scraches on him alone were enough for me..no one would have done that to them selves. To clairfiy the statment was made after much time spent with an independent trama threapist. They said when they found him, he couldnt talk and his hair had turned completely white. Im a believer. I cant believe more people havent seen the reports.:eek:

So sad-the violence, the tragedy-

this is what happens when good posters go bad-

It's a somewhat common illness-once you have over 500 posts, something about the fingers and some strange enegry that goes from the keyboard directly to the brain-short circuits the whole cerebellum!!

Common symptoms:

High levels of intolarence towards jeans, children, and occupied deckchairs!! And something about needing to use a buffet plate more than once. Very odd indeed.

Makes them see stuff!!!:eek:

Archived