info on jr suite 10 floorof the Sovereign

Tybeefun

So sad-the violence, the tragedy-

this is what happens when good posters go bad-

It's a somewhat common illness-once you have over 500 posts, something about the fingers and some strange enegry that goes from the keyboard directly to the brain-short circuits the whole cerebellum!!

Common symptoms:

High levels of intolarence towards jeans, children, and occupied deckchairs!! And something about needing to use a buffet plate more than once. Very odd indeed.

Makes them see stuff!!!:eek:

Pay no attention to the woman behind Elvis.:D

Pay no attention to the woman behind Elvis.:D

I WILL BE HEARD!!

Don't make me write another motivational speech..

I have a dream-a dream that all the towel animals-gorillas, crocodiles, elephants, could live at peace together, with no hatred, no bloodshed...no matter if their towels were white, blue, or even mulit-colored with

stripes...:D

I wonder what happened to the original poster (OP)? I hope they're satisfied with the answers to their questions (let's see... what were those questions again?)!!

I've never seen a thread hijacking the likes of THIS before!!!

Alright all you doc dancers, back to the lounge... (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=294262)

the plastic covers are back on the La-Z-Boys, hot oil supply is replenished and the bar has been re-stocked...

OK,I give..............what the heck are you guys talking about?????:confused:

Only b/c you are a phellow Parrotthead..I'll let you in on it ... just check out the "Last Thread Ever" posts...it will become perphectly clear :p

Phins Up!! ~~~~^~~~~

(now everyone will wonder what that means);)

-Kandy

I am so glad that eveyones got a great laugh I know that I did.

Was just wondering if it was worth the extra price for the Jr suit.

We are booked in cabin 3596 ocean view and was thinken about a upgrade.Looken @ cabin1075 I belive it was.

Thanks for the info and the laughs

SOVEREIGN OF THE SEA

6/12/06

CAN`T WAIT

12/05 CELEBRATION GREAT TIME :D :D :D

Ty:

After you book your cruise, be sure and join us in the "waiting to do the doc dance" lounge. It can be found at: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=294262.

We'll be waiting for you with a tall frosty adult beverage and a nice comfy lounge chair...

--Tom

I'd like to start by saying...

Tybeefun - you are an outstanding fellow cc'er to take this all with tongue and cheek. Bravo!! Your sense of humor will take you far. Or is that "will take you to far far away places". Which ever.

As for the rest of you hooligans, you are WAY too funny!! I was on the other thread earlier and just stumbled upon this tonight. So - you have had me LMAO all friggin' day.

THANKS

:D

A junior suite is great-how about a jump up to balcony stateroom? Not quite as much money.

There are no "balcony staterooms" on the Sovereign. You jump from Superior OV to JS.

tynbee, is it really worth an extra $800 to you for a four day cruise??? That's an EXTRA $200 a day!! :eek:

If it is, go for it. I've cruised in both on the Sovereign, and the cruise is what you make it. I like the balcony, but for four days, I was fine without one. To me, that is a HUGE financial difference.

We are booked in cabin 3596 ocean view and was thinken about a upgrade.Looken @ cabin1075 I belive it was.

SOVEREIGN OF THE SEA

6/12/06

CAN`T WAIT

With people like you with your great sense of fun aboard, it's bound to be a magical cruise nomatter where you stay! Have a fantastic time and forgive us our indulgence. I get the feeling that a meet&mingle with everyone on this thread would be the start of an unforgettable cruise!

Alan

PS Parrothead8-thank you, thank you. All we wanted was for someone to ask!

There are no "balcony staterooms" on the Sovereign. You jump from Superior OV to JS.

tynbee, is it really worth an extra $800 to you for a four day cruise??? That's an EXTRA $200 a day!! :eek:

If it is, go for it. I've cruised in both on the Sovereign, and the cruise is what you make it. I like the balcony, but for four days, I was fine without one. To me, that is a HUGE financial difference.

$200 per day... That's a LOT of margaritas!! I'd stay where I was!

Ty- Thanks for being a good sport... but seriously, I'm pretty sure deck 10 is haunted:eek: . I called "Psychic Hot-line' last night, and my personal guide, Cecilia, confirmed it!:D

OK.. back to serious (briefly). I am sure you know what you ask is a difficult question, as it is personal taste. I generally don't spend a lot of time in my cabin, so $200 a WEEK would be more than I'd spend. Others enjoy breakfast (or other 'activities') on their balcony, and would pay quite a bit more to have it. It boils down to what you plan to do in/with your cabin. Then it also boils down to what the extra cash layout means to you.. for me it would mean less excursions/drinks etc and/or more time between cruises (and neither of those is acceptable to me).

You're welcome,you're welcome,Alan......:)

Im with Merion Mom.......I've had a balcony on the SOS and its not worth the extra money for that short a time(it is a whole lot more for a balcony on that ship).......any other cabin is just fine......

$200 per day... That's a LOT of margaritas!! I'd stay where I was!

Ty- Thanks for being a good sport... but seriously, I'm pretty sure deck 10 is haunted:eek: . I called "Psychic Hot-line' last night, and my personal guide, Cecilia, confirmed it!:D

OK.. back to serious (briefly). I am sure you know what you ask is a difficult question, as it is personal taste. I generally don't spend a lot of time in my cabin, so $200 a WEEK would be more than I'd spend. Others enjoy breakfast (or other 'activities') on their balcony, and would pay quite a bit more to have it. It boils down to what you plan to do in/with your cabin. Then it also boils down to what the extra cash layout means to you.. for me it would mean less excursions/drinks etc and/or more time between cruises (and neither of those is acceptable to me).

Ty

Carrying on from Indy's serious reply, I concur. We were lucky enough to secure a JS on Legend this summer, but it's for a 14 night cruise and we only paid an extra £400 (about $725), so we felt it was worth it, although we tend not to spend a lot of time in the cabin (a pre-dinnner drink on the balcony if it's a nice evening).I feel that $200 per day is a tad excessive and that you will have just as good a time without a JS-I certainly hope so.

Alan

Alan..yes thats what the person said..did you see the pictures of the injuries? I mean the scraches on him alone were enough for me..no one would have done that to them selves. To clairfiy the statment was made after much time spent with an independent trama threapist. They said when they found him, he couldnt talk and his hair had turned completely white. Im a believer. I cant believe more people havent seen the reports.:eek:

I wasn't aware they found the body; or what's left of it anyway.

SOVEREIGN OF THE SEA

6/12/06

CAN`T WAIT

Back to poor tybee's original issue........................

I'd like to explain my answer further:

I sailed for New Year's with my two FULL SIZED kids (18 & 20 - and they are way taller than I am) in a JS. We needed the extra space and the balcony to keep from killing each other. For us, two girls and a guy, the balcony functions as a second room. We can throw my son out there if we are changing, or I can go out there........with, um, company, for a slight amount of privacy...........ahem.

I sailed by myself a month later, in an OV on Deck 4. Perfectly adequate for one, er, two, er, one. Yep, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :)

We were on the Sovereign a couple of weeks ago in Cabin 3598 (right next door) and it was fine for the amount of time we spent in it - major difference was to get the beds taken out of queen and separated into singles - that really opened up the floor space and made it look a lot bigger. Other than that, the only (slight) negative was the affectionate shower curtain. The place was quiet, fairly close to the elevators and clean.

We were on the SOS last Sept and Oct......

We were told by a reliable source that they have one Balcony Cabin on Deck 9.......It was part of the "test" balcony cabins and RCI decided it would not be safe to put balconies on Deck 9 because the life boats would be directly below the balcony.

They kept the balcony there, even though rumors say it was taken out.

Anyone know which cabin it is????

Archived