Grand Suite early stateroom entry?

spartydog14

Everything I've seen has said grand suites have to wait like everyone else, but got an email from Carnival saying that my stateroom would be ready upon arrival as a suite perk. Is this correct?

Dear Valued Suite Guest,

This communication is being sent to our booked suite guests. It is independent from any request our guests might have pending for an exemption to vaccine requirements, and the receipt of this communication is not any indication of the status of your request.

"As you get ready for you cruise, we want to make you aware of an important update regarding some of your suite priority benefits. 

• ONLINE CHECK-IN – All guests will be required to complete Online Check-In, which will open 14 days prior to sailing. Suite guests will be given 48 hours advance access to select their preferred Arrival Appointment. Please visit My Cruise Manager on Carnival.com starting at 16 days prior to sailing to complete your Online Check-In and select the Arrival Appointment that works best for your plans.
  • PRIORITY CHECK-IN – You will be given priority check-in at the cruise terminal.
  • STATEROOM ACCESS – Staterooms will be ready when you board.
  • WATER SHUTTLE PRIORITY – Priority water shuttle debark will be provided subject to local guidance at the destinations we visit, which may change without prior notice. Our team on board will keep you informed of the debarkation plans for each port.
  • DEBARK – You will have the benefit of priority debark.

We thank you for your understanding and patience as we work through our restart plans.  Your continued support means a lot to us and our great staff and crew can’t wait to welcome you back on board!"

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, mbarker10 said:

I just got an upgrade from the  upgrade fairy to a suite, and he mentioned these exact perks.

Yeah he mentioned all of these to me except for the stateroom access right away. Was surprised to get this email but really hoping it's true

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, spartydog14 said:

Yeah he mentioned all of these to me except for the stateroom access right away. Was surprised to get this email but really hoping it's true

He did to me, he mentioned that since FTTF isn't an option right now, stateroom access was being granted to suite cruisers.

• Like 1

We had a GS on our Radiance cruise last month.  DW and I were literally the third and fourth persons to board the ship.  We went to our deck and saw the door off the elevator landing  closed with the generic sign that cabins on the deck were not ready. Of course we Immediately pushed open that door and went to our suite.  Our keys were outside the cabin and our suite was ready.  No problem.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Calnev1 said:

We had a GS on our Radiance cruise last month.  DW and I were literally the third and fourth persons to board the ship.  We went to our deck and saw the door off the elevator landing  closed with the generic sign that cabins on the deck were not ready. Of course we Immediately pushed open that door and went to our suite.  Our keys were outside the cabin and our suite was ready.  No problem.

This is what we had to do last week. It will be ready despite our check in person generically said 1:30

• Like 1

All ships? I have not received this notice for my Mardi Gras trip (Ocean Suite)

I don’t want to be “that person” who goes to the room and interrupts my hard working cabin steward cleaning and sanitizing the room for me.  But, if it is a suite perk on the Mardi Gras, I’ll be happy to take advantage of it (I’m going to have a sleepy daughter with jet lag from the West coast with me).