Seattle haven checkin?

DESTINATIONCRUISER

17 hours ago, leumas said:

Yes. It was pretty smooth. Room was packed with all the upgrade bids awarded. They had some snack like they normally do in that area

How far is the walk from the Haven pre-boarding lounge onto the ship?  Trying to figure out if my mom will need a wheelchair or not, she’s not great with walking long distances.  The walk at Miami was really long, and if Seattle is similar I might request a wheelchair for her.

1 hour ago, bookbabe said:

How far is the walk from the Haven pre-boarding lounge onto the ship?  Trying to figure out if my mom will need a wheelchair or not, she’s not great with walking long distances.  The walk at Miami was really long, and if Seattle is similar I might request a wheelchair for her.

As I recall, it's about 100 yards from the lounge to the gangway, then the ramp is a bit over 100 feet of upward slope, then it's a couple of hundred feet to the ship's elevators, so maybe a couple of hundred yards in all, with some of it on an uphill slope.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bookbabe said:

While she might not need it, I'd request one ahead. It will be so much easier for each of you, to have planned it, rather than to "NEED it, but not have one"!

• Like 1