General Excursion information

Janet&Carl

Hi, We are booked and I was looking at youtube videos which have me very excited about our upcoming cruise on Azamara.  I have seen that bicycles are used for some excursions in the videos I've been watching but the bike tours are not appearing in the e xcursions listed in the planner.  Are they available every cruise? Are you able to forward plan your bicycle excursion? or do you have to wait until you are onboard?  I would hate to book an excursion to later find out I could have done a bike tour.

Bike tours are offered through the general shore excursions program but unfortunately the video you are looking at is an old one  

There are no bikes onboard they took the bizarre decision to offload them well pre covid (they did donate the bikes to schools and charities) The onboard bikes were good and my husband did several excursions with them which he enjoyed a lot. However bike excursions were the most prone to last minute cancellations which messed up our plans in several ports. You could never take the bikes on your own as you can on river cruises. 
Now you only get bike tours through local providers and shore ex. And be aware of age limitations my DH very fit is now banned! 

• Like 1