Is 14742 Smaller than other HI suites ~ Joy

mafig

On 2/22/2022 at 1:27 PM, rxlowry said:

I was just in that cabin last week.  I have a video tour posted on my blog...alpacamybagsblog  dot com

It is very spacious.  Great balcony we had a lounge chair added to!

Not trying to highjack this thread but I’ve been following your blog. If you would be so kind as to answer a quick question I would be most appreciative. My husband and I are both in the service industry and we are most comfortable dining later in the evening around 8 to 9. But I want to see the shows and I’m realizing now this might present a problem. I’ll have to force him to eat earlier a couple of nights but I had all the days/times of the shows wrong. Could you tell me when The day and times of Footloose/Beatles and Elements are? I made my ressies based on bad information and now I need to change everything. Thanks in advance if you can help!! 

Just now, Shore>Mom said:

Not trying to highjack this thread but I’ve been following your blog. If you would be so kind as to answer a quick question I would be most appreciative. My husband and I are both in the service industry and we are most comfortable dining later in the evening around 8 to 9. But I want to see the shows and I’m realizing now this might present a problem. I’ll have to force him to eat earlier a couple of nights but I had all the days/times of the shows wrong. Could you tell me when The day and times of Footloose/Beatles and Elements are? I made my ressies based on bad information and now I need to change everything. Thanks in advance if you can help!! 

I think it was 7:30 and 9:30 most nights. I can check dailies tomorrow and post it.  Most were 45 min. So you could eat after early show.   Footloose is longer though.  I think the late might have been ten??  But I’ll check the dailies 

26 minutes ago, rxlowry said:

I think it was 7:30 and 9:30 most nights. I can check dailies tomorrow and post it.  Most were 45 min. So you could eat after early show.   Footloose is longer though.  I think the late might have been ten??  But I’ll check the dailies 

Thank you so much!! I'm dragging my husband to these shows so I have to dangle cocktails and dinner in front of him!

On 2/22/2022 at 8:35 AM, mafig said:

The deck plans make it look like 14742 is smaller than the other HI suites.  Is it?  Or is it just another glitch in the plans?

Cruisedeckplans shows all HI class Penthouse suites as 352 sq ft for the cabin and 84 balcony.

Looking at the diagram - yes it would appear that some HI suites appear to be bigger

two notable ones are midships with a bump out larger balcony 14178 14778.

Looking at the three with YouTube video 14138 14740 14742* there does not appear to

be any difference although 14138 is shown a tad larger.

Clicking on the cabin and details look at the bottom for the disclaimer:

Some cabins and balconies might be slightly larger. Category HI has access to the Haven.

*Actual cabin size and layout may differ from size and diagram shown.
Code: Hi-Penthouse

For just the two of you - should not make much difference a few less square feet of space.

Note the balcony is long and narrow and not spacious in depth and deck 15 projects

over your balcony (Observation Lounge) and note the restrooms above 14740 the

cabin next to yours.

12 hours ago, Shore>Mom said:

Here is the times from dailies:

Day 1 BeatleStory  8pm (one show only)

Day 2 Magic show 7:30 and 9:30

Day 3 Footloose 7:00 and 10pm  (Beatles in Cavern 7:30 and 9:30)

Day 5 Beatles in Cavern 7:30 and 9:30 

Day 7 Elements 7:00 and 9:30  (Beatles in Cavern 8:30---this was Sgt Pepper and very popular)

• Thanks 1

On 2/24/2022 at 9:23 AM, rxlowry said:

Here is the times from dailies:

Day 1 BeatleStory  8pm (one show only)

Day 2 Magic show 7:30 and 9:30

Day 3 Footloose 7:00 and 10pm  (Beatles in Cavern 7:30 and 9:30)

Day 5 Beatles in Cavern 7:30 and 9:30 

Day 7 Elements 7:00 and 9:30  (Beatles in Cavern 8:30---this was Sgt Pepper and very popular)

incredible. Thank you for taking the time with this. Greatly appreciated!

• Thanks 1