Departing Rome Flight Time/Flight by Celebrity

SraLiz

Hello All-

Looking to book flights and wondering what is the earliest flight time you have personally had after a cruise from Rome?  I see Flights by Celebrity has one at 11:00 am.  I am looking at several options and a couple leave within the 10:00 hour.  

Also.... I looked on Flights by Celebrity and couldn't find pricing options for premium or first class.... just economy and business.  So I called.  Unfortunately my representative was not very helpful.... she said they don't offer premium/comfort plus seats.  Can this be right?

Thanks for your help...as always, I appreciate you! 

My personal experience is that I've never had a return flight earlier than 10:30 and usually closer to noon.  I thought it was because I was on the west coast though....as for the seating, your best (and maybe only) option would be to contact the flight carrier once you know your flight and see if they offer those seats as an upgrade.  I haven't done it myself but heard from many here on the boards it was the way to do it....

3 hours ago, SraLiz said:

Hello All-

Looking to book flights and wondering what is the earliest flight time you have personally had after a cruise from Rome?  I see Flights by Celebrity has one at 11:00 am.  I am looking at several options and a couple leave within the 10:00 hour.  

Also.... I looked on Flights by Celebrity and couldn't find pricing options for premium or first class.... just economy and business.  So I called.  Unfortunately my representative was not very helpful.... she said they don't offer premium/comfort plus seats.  Can this be right?

Most international flights are Business which is the same seating as First would be domestic. 

I've been working on Celebrity Air all afternoon and mostly with premium fares. Some business. I see all classes so they are there. Unfortunately you will need to look at airline sites for seat availability.

6 hours ago, SraLiz said:

Hello All-

I think you just got a bad agent; call again because they certainly offer premium seats.  Last month I had a similar situation where I believe the agent simply did not want to do the work of looking at prices for both PE and Business class seats for my trip to Rome.  He told me they wouldn't have information on BC for 2 months and I should call back then.  I hung up and called again. This time I got a great agent who went through all the possibilities with me and then when I booked the fights I was able to select seats during the call.  

Edited by mchell810
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/24/2022 at 5:43 PM, mchell810 said:

I think you just got a bad agent; call again because they certainly offer premium seats.  Last month I had a similar situation where I believe the agent simply did not want to do the work of looking at prices for both PE and Business class seats for my trip to Rome.  He told me they wouldn't have information on BC for 2 months and I should call back then.  I hung up and called again. This time I got a great agent who went through all the possibilities with me and then when I booked the fights I was able to select seats during the call.  

All of you who have been successful calling Flights by Celebrity directly, were you able to book Premium Economy seats with an agent?  Second question, if I do book with them and cancel the cruise before final payment, will I be off the hook for everything, flight included, except for deposit?  We booked nonrefundable deposit. Thank you for feedback. 

2 hours ago, eileen5412 said:

All of you who have been successful calling Flights by Celebrity directly, were you able to book Premium Economy seats with an agent?  Second question, if I do book with them and cancel the cruise before final payment, will I be off the hook for everything, flight included, except for deposit?  We booked nonrefundable deposit. Thank you for feedback. 

Yes, I booked Premium Economy seats.  No deposit was required for flights so if I were to cancel before final payment the flights would also cancel and not cost anything.  This is the very reason I booked with them, normally I prefer to work directly with airlines.

Edited by mchell810
  • Like 1