Attestation Forms

Raring to go

I know the Carnival site is having problems today, but I wonder if anything else has experienced my problem. We sail from Galveston on May 28.  Several days ago, I completed the “Attestation Form” for both of us.  They show as being completed on line. Now I am getting e-mails saying that if we don’t complete them in 48 hours, our cruise could be cancelled.  After holding on the phone for several hours, I haven’t been able to get through. 

Any suggestions?

I think the email is just a standard notification that goes out to everyone after they book a cruise. We got it too and had already completed our forms. Just check on your planner - the survey should be checked and crossed out:

image.png.3921bb4e2c7e499aecdb818aab907e8e.png

I've seen several posts in the past week, stating similar concerns.

17 hours ago, Raring to go said:

I know the Carnival site is having problems today, but I wonder if anything else has experienced my problem. We sail from Galveston on May 28.  Several days ago, I completed the “Attestation Form” for both of us.  They show as being completed on line. Now I am getting e-mails saying that if we don’t complete them in 48 hours, our cruise could be cancelled.  After holding on the phone for several hours, I haven’t been able to get through. 

Any suggestions?

The email is auto generated.  Everyone gets it as a reminder. It is worrisome though 🤔

21 hours ago, Raring to go said:

Any suggestions?

You have to do this already? But not cruising until May 28..