Saint Greg's Sailabration - LIVE - Carnival Glory March 5th-13th 2022

Saint Greg

5 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Man that’s a bunch of baloney sandwiches! They canceled my costa Maya excursion due to not enough participation. Maybe you should’ve announced the port date sooner!

That is so disappointing!  Which excursion did you have planned, and are you going to try a different excursion?

They had a different carnival trivia at noon I was going to make. I got down there and they were On question 5. I think they started early because tbey were supposed to start 10mins ago and since i was down there I got a new card made, came back up to Serenity, got a beer and it’s still just 12:10.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, TravelBluebird said:

That is so disappointing!  Which excursion did you have planned, and are you going to try a different excursion?

It was Kohunchich. They have that shorter Mayan ruins excursion but I was hoping to knock out a long one now and save the shorter one for a time when I’m on one of newer ships and want to get back sooner.

I will check back with Native pride to see if they added our cruise yet. If not I’ll have to book the shorter excursion 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

It was Kohunchich. They have that shorter Mayan ruins excursion but I was hoping to knock out a long one now and save the shorter one for a time when I’m on one of newer ships and want to get back sooner.

I will check back with Native pride to see if they added our cruise yet. If not I’ll have to book the shorter excursion 

Ah that would have been amazing, and good planning re ship size/excursion length.  I took Carnival’s Lamanai ruins excursion in Belize and it was one of my all time favorites (also a long excursion—7 hours; boat was waiting for us to return basically to set sail).  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Was going to take that BM to the morning show but they don’t seem to have a live one. Looks like you have to go to lido and watch it on The big screeen or in your room.

Look me a second to realize which BM you were taking about. Please take the stinky ones to your own cabin. 😋

• Haha 5