Saint Greg's Sailabration - LIVE - Carnival Glory March 5th-13th 2022

Saint Greg

We live in Texas. Some of our cruises have been mortifying. Just use your imagination with overalls that can’t even be buttoned on the side.

But, we’ve also met some of the most wonderful people on our cruises too!  Galveston is one of the most diverse ports ever. 

• Like 1

On 3/5/2022 at 12:52 PM, Saint Greg said:

Oh dropped off my bag

15F98EFB-D6BD-4854-9525-3835F686B536.jpeg

930744C6-DA2A-4C3F-B91D-479844A635C2.jpeg

I'm cruising solo next week with an inside cabin and asked for the beds to be split thinking I'd have more room-any feedback on whether the beds split give you more room- I don't need a huge bed  

thanks

18 minutes ago, peacefrog said:

I'm cruising solo next week with an inside cabin and asked for the beds to be split thinking I'd have more room-any feedback on whether the beds split give you more room- I don't need a huge bed  

thanks

I wonder if the steward could push the twins apart all the way to each wall then take away one of the nightstands.  Just trying to think outside of the Interior Room box....

4 minutes ago, peacefrog said:

I had the choice of 2 twins or king and chose 2 twins thinking I'd have the space in the middle and use extra bed to throw stuff on-just wondering if doing this will give me extra space

image.png.f64657e97db1b9ccbe765ff1b3821553.png

What they do that way is put the two nightstands in the middle and push the beds against the walls. So the space on each side of the bed is what you'll have in the middle.

If you really want a lot of floor space as a solo you should look into the upper/lower rooms. Single bed with the rest of the room as floor space. And cheaper.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

What they do that way is put the two nightstands in the middle and push the beds against the walls. So the space on each side of the bed is what you'll have in the middle.

If you really want a lot of floor space as a solo you should look into the upper/lower rooms. Single bed with the rest of the room as floor space. And cheaper.

can I do this even if I'm booked with a cabin assignment already? Plus I don't know how I'd get cheaper-I practically stole this cruise

Edited by peacefrog

6 hours ago, peacefrog said:

can I do this even if I'm booked with a cabin assignment already? Plus I don't know how I'd get cheaper-I practically stole this cruise

If it’s more expensive now you probably can’t. But it’s something to keep in mind for another cruise.

• 10 months later...