Fly2Fun wait for flight confirmation

B&P!!!

I booked 2 cabins along with Fly2Fun flights about a week ago. For two of the passengers, I bought roundtrip flights. I soon received confirmations with the cabin info and ticket numbers. For the other two, I just booked flights there. On the confirmation it  has the cabin info, then said the Travel Services department is working on our flights. Today I received I another email confirmation, I assumed it would provide our ticket numbers, but the flight area of the confirmation is blank! The Itemized Charges area still has includes the cost of the flight. I'm going to call and find out what's going on, of course. Has anyone else had this happen?

I reserved my Fly2Fun flight several months ago for my cruise in late April. The flight itself is in early May, and it has not yet been ticketed.  When I go into the airline’s website it just shows it being held.  I’m patiently waiting for Carnival to ticket the flight.

9 minutes ago, nwcruiselover said:

I reserved my Fly2Fun flight several months ago for my cruise in late April. The flight itself is in early May, and it has not yet been ticketed.  When I go into the airline’s website it just shows it being held.  I’m patiently waiting for Carnival to ticket the flight.

Hmnn. Very odd. I wonder why they ticket some flights right away and wait on others.

10 hours ago, B&P!!! said:

I booked 2 cabins along with Fly2Fun flights about a week ago. For two of the passengers, I bought roundtrip flights. I soon received confirmations with the cabin info and ticket numbers. For the other two, I just booked flights there. On the confirmation it  has the cabin info, then said the Travel Services department is working on our flights. Today I received I another email confirmation, I assumed it would provide our ticket numbers, but the flight area of the confirmation is blank! The Itemized Charges area still has includes the cost of the flight. I'm going to call and find out what's going on, of course. Has anyone else had this happen?

My daughter's never showing anything in our end. U had to get my pvp to ticket them manually to ensure they're seats would be together. But even then nothing showed in our documens. He had to email us the confirmation 

• Like 1

If you ask at the time of booking, they can give you the airline record locator number and you can add it on your airline site just like any other flight.  Unfortunately, if you didn't ask for it then, in my experience, for some unknown reason they can't find it later.  Your flights should be in the system, but if the airline changes the itinerary, then you may not know until you are able to view all your boarding documents closer to time of travel.  YMMV.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's been 10 days since I noticed the missing data. Today I received emails with the ticket locator for both flights! Oddly enough, one flight has a ticket number and seat assignment. The other does not. Oh well, that I can take care of.