Reflection 2/26 - 3/5

sfcsu

29 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Only one other table occupied when we just dined at the Lawn Club Grill (PREMIUM BURGER!):

i-9tVbVHC-X2.jpg

BTW, the Signature burger was EXCELLENT !!

i-bvzwMtx-X2.jpg

i-NT4pXTM-X2.jpg

i-62Hsh5v-X2.jpg

i-DzjqhHH-X2.jpg

Tom

Thanks for this info - and the mouth-watering pic's. We are really looking forward to having lunch one day at the LCG, and at The Porch. 🤤

1 minute ago, 5:00_Somewhere said:

Thanks for this info - and the mouth-watering pic's. We are really looking forward to having lunch one day at the LCG, and at The Porch. 🤤

Regarding The Porch (at lunch) - you'll need to give them a head's up the prior day that you'd like the burger (if that's what you're considering). For some reason, it's only on their dinner menu.. very odd ! Perhaps they don't want to compete with the Lawn Club Grill's burger menu on sea days.

Tom

• Thanks 1

Darn, from my perspective anyway, we docked at Punta Langosta (downtown pier) in Cozumel this morning instead of the International Pier. A few weeks ago I checked and the Reflection sailings then all appeared to be docking at the International Pier.

I could be wrong, but perhaps all of our itinerary changes impacted this as well.

Our only plan for Cozumel was to get off the ship (at the International Pier) and walk "next door" to the Carnival pier (Puerta Maya) and enjoy a margarita at Pancho's Backyard. We tried the Pancho's downtown location once many years ago, and it was not nearly as scenic.

Decisions, decisions - lol 😆

Tom

Some observations:

*Celebrity employees are still prohibited from disembarking the ship at port stops. At selected ports they are testing bubble tours like the ones for passengers but they are starting first with the Entertainment staff to verify no COVID transmission among staff,so regular employees still can't leave the ship.

*A Disney ship is parked cheek to jowl next to ours in Cozumel. What's remarkable is their ship has the most clearest PA loudspeaker system of any cruiseship, and I venture to say to the clearest speaker system I've ever heard. It's loud but clear as a bell,you can hear every word clearly without any distortion of any kind. Kinda freaky but remarkable!

Edited by kwokpot

7 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

*A Disney ship is parked cheek to jowl next to ours in Cozumel. What's remarkable is their ship has the most clearest PA loudspeaker system of any cruiseship, and I venture to say to the clearest speaker system I've ever heard. It's loud but clear as a bell,you can hear every word clearly without any distortion of any kind. Kinda freaky but remarkable!

Yep! When the Horizon pulled up next to us in Nassau, I just assumed we'd have an afternoon of loud deck music. Then they left (medical emergency I believe). Cheryl and I both commented at that point that it's almost more irritating to be next to a Disney ship, as you'll get to fully hear the Little Mermaid or whatever else they are playing on their big screen - clear as a bell!

Tom

Is anyone on board willing to check on the La Petite menu schedule and whether it is the same for every Reflection sailing? We are on boarding 4/2-4/9 and curious the schedule for the original La Petite menu vs the La Petite and Friends menu.

Thank you in advance!