Wi-Fi package on HAL

WeatherFun

We have booked a early July HAL Alaska cruise - Zuiderdam. I have searched everywhere online, but could not find a link to buy Wi-FI packages offered by HAL. Even when I login in to my cruise account, there is no link. The only thing I could find is their 'Have it All' package, which I am not interested. I read somewhere that it is cheaper to buy Wi-Fi package before the boarding and want to know my options. Thanks for help. 

Here is the screenshot under Gift & Indulgence. I also download HAL Navigator app. The Wi-Fi information there is not clear either, but it seems internet could only be purchased once on board. 

image.png.61e73d80485d67a9766eea141a1fce93.png

Edited by WeatherFun

Pre-boarding you should be able to purchase the Top Level for the cost of the Middle Level. The Lowest Level and the Mid are not available pre-boarding. That was the way it was three years ago anyway!

ETA: After the website is re-set, I think you will see just the Premium Level for sale.

Edited by crystalspin
thoughts

1 hour ago, crystalspin said:

Pre-boarding you should be able to purchase the Top Level for the cost of the Middle Level. The Lowest Level and the Mid are not available pre-boarding. That was the way it was three years ago anyway!

Slight correction: You can purchase it at a 20% discount, which is more than the middle tier costs.

Internet plans (still current January 2022).jpg

Thanks for correction, Dave!

Depending on length of voyage, Premium-20% can be close to Surf, though. And if (like me) you were on the fence about needing Premium for VOIP functions, it was a good price!

Also of interest to the OP -- we had the package on the Zuidy *and* it worked acceptably clear to the north of France. Some lag in the voice calls, and not as fast-loading as home, but I do not remember any out-right outages. We were on the Observation Deck, and I mostly used internet in the Crows Nest although of course my husband made the voice calls from our stateroom.